Looking for a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional taco shells? Try these keto cheese taco shells, which are low-carb, gluten-free, and incredibly easy to make.
With just a few simple ingredients and a quick trip to the oven, you can have crispy, cheesy taco shells that are perfect for filling with all of your favorite keto-friendly taco ingredients.
Whether you’re following a strict keto diet or simply looking to cut back on carbs, these homemade cheese taco shells for keto are sure to become a new favorite in your meal rotation.
Keto Cheese Taco Shells Recipe
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of salt
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded cheddar cheese, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a spoon, make 6 small piles of the cheese mixture on the baking sheet, leaving some space between each pile.
- Bake the cheese piles for 6-7 minutes, until the edges are browned and the cheese has melted and formed a taco shell shape.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cheese taco shells cool for a few minutes before removing them from the parchment paper.
- Fill the cheese taco shells with your desired keto-friendly taco ingredients, such as ground beef, avocado, sour cream, and lettuce.
Nutrition Information (per serving):
- Calories: 166
- Fat: 14g
- Protein: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 0g
- Net Carbs: 1g
Note: The nutrition information may vary depending on the specific ingredients used in the recipe. This information is intended as a general guideline only and should not be considered medical or nutritional advice.