This low carb sesame chicken recipe is sure to satisfy your taste buds while helping you maintain a healthy diet.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, garlic powder, ginger powder, and black pepper.
- Add the chicken pieces to the sauce mixture and toss until well-coated.
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over the chicken pieces.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped scallions.
Q: Is this low carb sesame chicken recipe low carb?
A: Yes, this recipe is low in carbohydrates and high in protein, making it a great option for those following a low-carb diet.
Q: Can I use other types of meat instead of chicken?
A: Yes, you can use other types of meat such as pork or beef, but the cooking time may vary.
Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.