Keto-Kouglof Perfect Mini Low Carb Cake
Sugar cravings are widespread among many people. It commonly occurs when our bodies’ blood glucose levels decline. The majority of individuals consume a high-carb, high-sugar diet, which leads to sugar cravings and addiction.
It’s possible to have such desires even if you’re on a keto diet, and this is especially true for folks who are still in the early phases of the diet. The abrupt transition from bulking up on carbs and giving in to sugar cravings to quickly restricting carbs and sugar intake may trigger a temporary disruption in your system, leading to increased desires for sweets.
Chocolate cakes are the one to tame sugar cravings that comes by scarcity of carbohydrates . this keto friendly kouglof cake saves the day
This is the finest Keto Chocolate Cake. It’s extremely moist, rich, and chocolatey, yet each slice only has 2.5 net carbohydrates. Just because a dessert is gluten-free or sugar-free doesn’t mean it can’t be delicious.
This cake is the most chocolaty creation. It’s decadent, rich, and fudgy. It’s also the World’s Best Keto Chocolate Cake Ever, thanks to the chocolatey cream cheese frosting!
Feel free to experiment with the recipe, size, and frosting amounts to see what works best for you and fits your 2
It is worthwhile to make the tiny cake with an international design. This recipe uses a combination of almond flour and coconut to keep carbs low and keep you under the macros required for ketosis.
You can flavour it with your preferred chocolate flavour. Once you’ve finished, you’ll be enamoured with the smooth texture and delicious flavour.
- Get ready for a keto kouglof that’s sugar-free, gluten-free, and grain-free!
- It’s simple to put together.
- It only takes 5 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook.
- There will be 12 pieces of cake from this recipe.
- Recipe for Keto Kouglof Cake
The following Ingredients Will be Required For the Cake
- 4 eggs
- 1.5 tbsp. stevia
- Almond 2 tbsp flour
- 12 cup butter
- 5 oz. chocolate chips/sugar-free chocolate
Here’s How to Make it
- To get the delectable result, follow these simple steps:
- To begin, separate the egg whites from the yolks and place them in different bowls.
- In a pot, melt the butter and chocolate.
- Egg whites should be whisked until a stiff froth forms.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and the stevia sweetener.
- Combine the egg whites and stevia in a mixing bowl.
- Using a wooden spoon, combine two tablespoons coconut flour and two tablespoons almond flour.
- Stir lightly before adding it to the stevia and egg yolk mixture.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the melted butter and chocolate.
Take kouglof moulds that have been lubricated (take one in which butter and chocolate were melted)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 10 minutes in the oven
- Serve and enjoy it.
- The following is the amount of keto kouglof per serving:
- 11g total fat
- 117 calories
- 3 g protein
- 3g total carbohydrates (1gram is fibre)
In no time, you’ll have the perfect tiny keto kouglof. Have you ever wondered how bakeries create such perfectly shaped cakes that are also delicious.
Frequently Asked Question
Can you eat chocolate on keto?
Surprisingly, chocolate can be consumed as part of a ketogenic diet. However, it’s critical to buy dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa solids, preferably more, and to consume it in moderation. Unsweetened chocolate (100 percent cocoa) includes 3 g of net carbohydrates per ounce (28 gram) ( 99 ).
What is the best keto chocolate?
If you’re looking to treat your low carb Valentine, here’s a list of the best dark chocolates for your keto lover!
- Lily’s Sweets 70% Extra Dark Chocolate.
- Choco Perfection Dark European Chocolate.
- Lindt Excellence Bar 90% Cocoa Supreme Dark Chocolate.
- Love Good Fats.
- Vivani 100% Organic Dark Chocolate
What does Keto cake mean?
Keto baking is the making of bread and other baked goods by replacing wheat flour with low-carbohydrate sources and other functional ingredients. It is practiced by individuals following the strict low-carb ketogenic diet. Keto baking demands the use of alternative ingredients and processing methods.