Do you know that Keto fat bombs are a new shine on the Ketogenic diet? Here’s the full story.
You love the low-carb diet and prefer to go for high-fat diet but not all the foods are sustainable. Eating is a chore if we have to plan, prepare and think about specific meals.
On the keto diet, you get noticeable results in the 3rd week, but this change is enormous that you will be unable to make it that far. Seemingly complex at apparent, also inconvenient that most of the dieters lose patience and want to revert.
It is a standard way, by which, everyone changes its lifestyle, and however, the actual problem is the complexity.
The easy way out to manage daunting changes is to learn more.
To that extent, you need to follow Ketogenic meal plan guide and straight inspiration of keto fat bomb.
The role of this secret weapon is supreme in the provision of a particular dish that needs no knowledge about cooking or any particular expertise.
Keto Fat Bombs-Defined
Fat bombs are versatile-use them as the meal replacement, snacks, or as a filler dish. The small treat or snacks are low carb, high fat (so fat bombs) and can serve you a quick breakfast. You may also opt hem as mid-noon snack or workout evening snack that can help you the whole day.
Prepare Keto Fat Bombs Step by Step:
Keto Fat Bombs Features You Should Know:
- It’s tough to eat the high quantity of high fats in the form of fat bombs. Therefore they are in the small shape/balls or muffins form. Best is to make them in muffin pan by the use of the liner. This will keep the method smooth.
- Sweet or savory keto fat bombs can be made by sweetener such as stevia, i.e., it is no-carb and low calorie so cannot cause stomach problems. If you dislike stevia, go for low-carb sweetener. Savory fat bombs are made with avocado or bacon.
- Healthy fats in fat bombs are quite beneficial to lower inflammation on the body. Since they contain coconut butter, which is the healthiest choice of fats, they are less messy to eat when used after refrigeration.
- Keto fat bombs are liquid at room temperature. If you’re not eating them, place them in a fridge. Use the airtight container, freeze them as they can last 1-2 weeks.
- Nuts and seeds in fat bombs should be kept minimum because some of them are quite high in carbs, also when heated, get oxidized.
How to Make Keto Fat Bombs Easily
To make keto fat bombs easily, you simply need three essential ingredients:
- Healthy Fats
To proceed with these steps, just
- Mix all the ingredients
- Make small balls like muffins (you can use muffins cups too)
- Freeze these balls for a couple of hours to get them solid
Ketogenic fat bombs are remarkably convenient to make, continue reading this guide to get complete know how. To start, let’s have a look at the ingredients
Fats are an essential part of keto recipes. Solid fat options are several, i.e., coconut butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, coconut cream, coconut milk, and ghee. Ghee should be casein and lactose-free, in case of cultured ghee, no problem will arise as in the case of dairy products). You may also consider avocado oil, butter, and bacon fat.
No recipe is complete without flavors; you may use 100% dark chocolate, sugar-free vanilla extract, salt, cocoa powder, spices and peppermint extract.
Well, texture adds beauty, and the best textures for keto fat bombs are almonds, cacao nibs, chia seeds, walnuts and shredded coconuts. Sugar-free bacon bits are a good option.
03 Top Notch Keto Fat Recipes
For keto lovers, everyday recipes are here, since they provide you enough fats when you are struggling with the keto diet. Once you add them to diet, you will feel fine afterward. You need these recipes in life because they can serve either a dessert or snack.
LAYERED PEPPERMINT PETTIES
This recipe is dairy free, paleo as well as low-carb. The paleo and peppermint layered patties are the mini treat for guests and your party.
Being barely sweetened, their black and white layers look fantastic and make them delicious.
Image Credit KetoSummit
If you are trying to impress your guests with unique keto fat bombs, try this out now.
- Coconut butter 120 ml
- Coconut oil 30 ml
- Unsweetened shredded coconut 20 g
- Peppermint extract 5 ml (you can add more to taste)
- 100% dark chocolate 115 g
- Coconut oil 60 ml
Soften the coconut butter, add two tablespoon coconut oil, mix them well and add unsweetened shredded coconut, peppermint extract, and stevia.
Take mini muffin cups, add two teaspoons of mixture in each cup and refrigerate for one hour. Check to see is solid level before going to step 3.
In a separate bowl, put dark chocolate and melt it. Add four tablespoon coconut oil in it and mix them well.
Now, add one teaspoon of the mixture from step 3 in every mini muffin cup so that it will make a layer. Again fridge for one hour and let them set to be stable. If you want more layers of chocolate, repeat step 4.
This recipe contains per serving approximately 2g net carbs. In one mini cup serving, it contains 100 calories, 10g fats, 1g fiber, 3g carbohydrates, 1g protein and 1g sugar.
CHOCOLATE, BACON AND PEANUT FAT BOMB
So you need your macros this way, pretty excellent. An enriched flavored recipe that is treated for chocolate and peanut lovers, who dislike bacon fat bombs? So let’s start
Image Credit KetoSummit
- Espresso Nib Adult Eliot’s Nut Butter 4 tablespoon
- Cocoa powder two tablespoon
- Butter 2 tablespoon
- Bacon slices 2
- Fatworks Lard 4 tablespoon
- Maple flavoring ¼ tablespoon (this flavoring is optional)
- Liquid stevia 15 drops
Oven the Fatworks till it melts. Add seven drop of stevia and add cocoa powder. Mix them well to develop a consistency.
Take 8 cupcake liners and pour the chocolate layer in each of it and refrigerate for 25 minutes.
Cut thin slices of bacon and to get crisp, cook them. Use paper towels to remove extra oil.
Oven Eliot’s nut butter to get soft and add eight stevia drops in it, mix them well.
Decorate peanut butter layer over the chocolate layer and set bacon slices on its top. Refrigerate for 25 minutes and serve.
This recipe is for eight servings; it has a50 calories, 2.5g protein, 14.1g fats, and net carbs are 1.0g.
BULLETPROOF COFFEE DROPS
A popular and latest resolution in keto diet is bulletproof coffee. Caffeine is fruitful for athletes. They can surely have a cup of bulletproof coffee before any workout. Here, bulletproof coffee drops recipe is provided to help you expand your keto recipes.
Image Credit KetoSummit
- Organic grass fed butter 1.5 cup
- Coconut oil 1 cup (you can use melted)
- Sea salt ¼ cup
- Cinnamon powder 1.5 tablespoon
Take 1.5 cups of butter and melt it, upon complete melting stain in.
Use ghee and mix with melted coconut oil, cinnamon and sea salt.
Pour in an ice cube tray after whisking it.
If you dislike pops over the glass, remove them and cover it. Refrigerate until it becomes solid.
This recipe serving is 9 and has 177 calories and 20g of fats.